Thomas M. Gunderson, CFP®, AIF®
- Jamestown College – Bachelor of Arts
- Wife – Janelle
- Daughter – Macy
- Sons – Jeremy and Austin
- Professional financial planning services to help you work towards your financial goals.
- Retirement planning to help manage your savings before and during retirement.
- Education planning suggestions for your children’s higher education.
- Estate Planning to assist with the transfer of your estate after death.
- IRA Planning – Traditional, ROTH and 401(k)
- Lump Sum Distributions
- Employee Retirement Programs – 401(k), SIMPLE and SEP IRAs and 457 Plans
- Life Insurance Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance Planning.
- Series 7, 63, 22 and 24 registrations*
- Life & Health Insurance license
- AIF® Registered
- 1982–1983 – Registered Representative with E.F Hutton
- 1983–2017 – Investment Centers of America, Inc.
- 2017–Present – LPL Financial
- 1987–Received CFP® certification
- Past President of Investment Centers Group, Inc.
- Member of IAFP
*Registrations are held through LPL Financial